This is the first time anyone has nominated me and that too for a Liebster award… I am
truly honoured. Thank you Prashanti from happinessinnhome.wordpress.com From her
blogs I have come to know that she is a very down to earth person with lovely thoughts on how to improve oneself.
The Liebster award
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
2. Share 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy
5. Create 11 questions of your own and ask your nominees
6. Notify your nominees
11 Facts about myself
1. I am from planet earth and have an Indian orgin.
2. I am truly blessed to belong to a close knit family.
3. I love writing poems….on anything under the sun.
4. The next best thing I like to do is conjure up a few recipes which I get from the net.
5. WordPress is the best thing that has happened in my life.
6. I love being in tune with nature.
7. I love to read but don’t get much time these days….My favourite author is Danielle
8. The internet is one of God’s best creations and am truly thankful to those who invented it because we can get anything we want with a click of a mouse and I use it extensively.
9. I cherish long lasting friendships have quite a handful of friends.
10. I am a positive thinker and love to motivate and encourage others to do their best in
11. Last but not the least, I love to talk and when i don’t talk I write…..
Answers to Prashanti’s questions….
1.Are there any writers in your family?
Yes…my dad used to write when he was young and my brother too is a prolific writer
2.What inspired you towards blogging?
I wanted my poems to reach far and wide and what better way than to do it on wordpress?
It was my brother who motivated me to put up a blog for myself. He too has a blog
3.what is your favorite color?
4.Whats your future ambition?
Wherever I go or whatever I do that I should always be remembered…even if it is in a small miniscule way. I should touch someone’s heart… The second thing is I would like to scale greater heights in my poetic writing
5.What are your hobbies ?
Cooking and writing poems
6.Whats your favorite subject in school?
English and Science
7.Do you like poetry, then who is that you like?
Yes i love poetry and always picked it up fast in school I remember a Hindi poem Pushp ki abhilasha in school and Daffodils by William Wordsworth
8.How do relax when your anxious?
I just go out and admire nature
9.Whats your best childhood memory?
When I used to go to my grandma’s place in the village and play with my friends with
cooking toys and use leaves and stones as food…Those were the good old days…
10.Who is the most inspiring person in your life?
My dad.. he is always full of life and always tells me to go ahead in life come what may
11.Describe about your blog in few words?
My blog is a very simple one I write very lucid poems and also write on different days like world music day and all that. I also do the one word challenges and the photo prompts and things like that, to give it an all round persona of the blog.
My nominees for the liebster award are:
1. sakshi from…. https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/56343350
2. Fandango from….https://fivedotoh.com/2019/07/10/fandangos-provocative-question- 31/
3. smitha v from…..https://lifeateacher.wordpress.com/2019/06/20/eat-pray-love-shop-bali/
4. aguycalledbloke from….https://aguycalledbloke.blog/about/
5. linda from https://lindakempwriter.wordpress.com/about/
6. ivor from https://ivors20.wordpress.com/2019/07/10/an-empty-shell/
7. ritu from…https://butismileanyway.com/about/
8. mackenzie from… https://mackmarie.com/2019/07/06/wine-country-part-ii-capos-pizza/
9. ramyani from …https://trystwithmind.wordpress.com/who-am-i/
10. sonali from …https://justmecompany.wordpress.com/2019/07/01/we-fell-in-love/
11. savio from …theextraaamile.wordpress.com
My questions for you:
1.How important is Wi-Fi for you? Is warm running water or wireless internet more
2. Name your favourite blogger (any genre)
3.If you have to pick a place to settle down forever, where would it be and why?
4.What is one silly moment you’ve had that you’d like to share?
5. What is your favorite trait about yourself?
6. What is your favorite time of day?
7.Tell us your favorite food/cuisine.
8. Name three destinations you would like to visit once in your lifetime.
9. If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
10. What are you most passionate about?
11. What is so special about your blog?